Author Topic: Torso's are great in conditions where you do not need defence  (Read 305 times)

Molianalex

• View Profile
Torso's are great in conditions where you do not need defence
« on: November 20, 2020, 12:51:03 AM »
I haven't done haunted minute (no slave) or monkey maddness (no guards). Also I'm too lazy to get construction upward for fremmy isles/trails. I don't mind paying for meals for spiders if it's the RS gold fastest...I only want 70 strike for my own whip/ss. I have alrady purchased both and want them bad! But which of them is the fastest? Thanks. There's too many people at experiments. Do not do it.

Pest control today gives less exp per damage. Go for giant spiders. Fastest, even when you're f2p like me. I got 70 attack on giant spiders. Black mask; do not use it unless the monster you're attacking is the slayer task. Secondly, you don't want losing something of the value it. Bring something else such as helm of neitiznot, it is fine. Additionally, rockshell armour? I think rune might pwn that in stats... should you wish to sacrifice defence for atatck stats, get the fighter chest. Else rune platebody or anything like this will burst. Get something in your toes. Dragon boots in the event that you can afford it; rune boots if you would like something cheap and reliable. And get some thing in your palms. Rfd gloves are pretty great, gives gd offensive and defensive bonuses. If you want to sacrifice MORE defence for assault stats, then wield the ideal defender you've got.I have started the Creature of Frankenstein pursuit, and have gotten to the area where you need to discover the guys mind. I get close to the location where you dig it, but I always keep getting killed by leeches and witches, and wind up teleporting back to varrock! Well, I basically just sold out all of my bank and I've around 17m now. I wish to increase a money making ability up and I would like to know what to do and how to do it. Because I am not good with money and want some players that are far better than me to help out me. What monster can I kill and recieve a fantastic amout of charms (Does not matter what kind), also if I need to do a quest or something so as to get them that'd be helpful.

If so, I could only use an addy plate with a berserker ring... or is it the restpect u get for sporting the fighters torso? Well frankly I dont give these ppl any regard at all, im pretty sure, helm of nietznot, fighters chest, d lags, d hats and rune defender is the most popular coaching outfit (give or take an item or 2). If so many ppl have the torso how much esteem could un potential profit.

Torso's are great in conditions where you do not need defence, and the extra defence of a rune or granite body is wasted since the creature/s your battling don't hit high enough to take it. By way of example, lets say your playing with Pest Control. Unless you've got a shocking defence level, its quite hard to perish here in a standard round. Your purpose is to get as much XP in the short time that the game lasts as you possibly can. Therefore a torso is much more suited than something like a torags plate. Another example is cheap RuneScape gold when your using protection against melee/magic/range against a monster and the defence is not needed. Additionally when elevated levels are fighting creatures like fire giants (generally for slayer), the giants do not hit frequently so that a torso is good.