Author Topic: I love that half your team only gathered in the middle  (Read 245 times)

Molianalex

• View Profile
I love that half your team only gathered in the middle
« on: November 20, 2020, 12:50:16 AM »
I loosely follow the franchise and it's definitely stagnating. I would love to find out what other developers could bring to the table given its general sales I would not be surprised if the permit stays for awhile. It sucks to be pressured into just one option per year. It's all good I'm used to people writing doomsday scenarios. Folks do same with COD franchise. I have bought one Madden the entire PS4 gen and only 2 throughout PS3. It's still a popular game which is mostly due to the exclusivity and promotion. Like you mentioned tho casual people don't really care. I simply don't see how NFL can interest casual people actually but I figure it will. EA can be used to bad press so Mut 21 coins perhaps their perception doesn't matter to them much.

Had a feeling this would happen. EA has been radio silent on anything about the next gen games. I wouldn't be shocked if they miss 2020 completely. Oh no, the sport that I desire The most to see in next gen, but its odd, no gameplay, no vĂ­deos of following gen. Just like you may play with the original cod or assasins creed 1 rather than the new titles? Fifa gets performed countless of hours by most people that buy it. Even offline ppl get far more value out of a yearly Fifa name than they purchase from copy-paste assasins creed /cod/mario type matches. Aside from the real top single player games like RDR2 or Naughty puppy games - fifa has better value and gameplay compared to other single player matches. lol what? You are paying total $60 for a game that could easly be a yearly update (new ui, transfers, moves ) thats it. I'm sorry if reality hurts but mate, they're due for some update. And I know its a football simulation so you cant really"upgrade" it if it is already good, but when they wanted they can easly get a brand new engine, and upgrade the game as per new and more realistic engine. Additionally, Career mode is always step back with every release. They could have easly implemented their fifa manager which ceased in 2013 I believe into career mode. FFS we cant even choose in menu in career mode to not perform as our team but to be more of a coach. They can do so much Shoot and more in depth, but they dont need to.

Doesnt matter I'll happily play Ps4 edition of Fifa 21 on ps5, ideally loading is quicker on offline play. And wait for the ps5 version. Which is a free upgrade anyhow. Cant wait! Together with Resident bad 8 and Gran Turismo 7- the next gen Fifa 21 is my most anticipated title for 2021. Fifa 21 ps4 variant is epic and the gameplay is exceptional imo. Really looking forward to the committed next gen- variant of this.

I love that half your team only gathered in the middle and began rubbing torsos. Well it is ea, I can't really say I didn't anticipate something like that to take place. If I had to guess - players act one way once the status of buy mut coins madden 21 the game is"fumble mode" and yet another when not. So it was accidentally set to"not fumble mode" when it was still in fumble manner. This could happen for multiple reasons such as multiple processes that rely on each other falling out of sync, causing erroneous info to be stored. I am glad there are those who mindlessly buy these games and then whine about it. Yes I'm back, and this is the first day with numerous players! And for all you Steelers fans, I set Duck Hodges on here since I did not get to perform Big Ben. Keep the tips rolling men. Mark Sanchez was an amazing one.