Author Topic: I think some aspects about Gracie's items were super annoying also  (Read 187 times)

Molianalex

• View Profile
On the flip side, the matter with clothing might be acbells the reverse: too many options per day. I honestly think it'd drive people to perform more if they didn't sell all colour choices everyday.

Occasionally there is a NPC visiting for me to socialize, and very seldom Timmy & Tommy have new furniture items for me.

The bell and furniture situation in this game is actually intriguing. Like, it's technically not as simple to grind cash instantly when compared to New Leaf (if you farmed beetles etc on the Island you could rake in a crazy amount of money way too fast) but because Public Works happen to be replaced less or more with outdoor decor (a mainly good alter IMO) and because there are fewer home updates (the side rooms are way too little and the next floor/basement have awkward sizes, too) you sort of just end up accumulating money with not much to spend it on. I guess if you redesign your city a fantastic deal bridges and ramps can take up some cash, but I believe like many players will not be altering the placement of these that frequently, and the exact same goes for construction move. Of course Turnips kind of go all that anyways, but that's been the situation in pretty much every game.

Nook's Cranny has the"expensive" item slot after it updates which is cool but the overall pool of things is definitely a lot smaller compared to New Leaf. I think for me personally, the biggest improvements to this game is to bring back all the missing furniture from past installments and to allow for more home upgrades.

Yeah, honestly this is a super bizarre change. Why did they create the house smaller? Making it larger would give players a reason to use illustrations, and of course giving us more space to utilize!

I think some aspects about Gracie's items were super annoying also. Gracie's items were all unorderable. You merely collected 100k+ for one chair? Cool, now if you need 3 of these chairs to make an entire set you have to collect 300k+ quickly, because these are seasonal items and you can not order them.Honestly I sort of guess the smaller home size would be to accommodate the entire smaller assortment of furniture. Perhaps the idea was that limitation breeds creativity, but I frankly believe that they're still just too tiny. There is a whole lot more like small tabletop and wall mounted things as accents but so far as home basics I truly feel as the number is lacking because all of the old sets are buy Animal Crossing Items pretty much gone (a few have been reworked/expanded into new collections or turned into stand alone items).