Author Topic: Idk why they can not port it to the Mut 21 coins  (Read 90 times)

bestrsgoldfast

• MMOEXP
    • View Profile
Idk why they can not port it to the Mut 21 coins
« on: October 30, 2020, 05:25:52 AM »
Idk why they can not port it to the Mut 21 coins series.

I will admit the facial customization in FOTF is better than years prior, but it's nowhere near where it could/should be.

I was sleeping on this once I noticed that Watson didn't have a body scan for his tats in 20. He was not the only one . I don't get why they refuse to utilize the technician they have available. Concur with everything . If I wish to make a fatter player, I should be able to do so.

Obviously realistically as to not break the game, which is why I'm guessing they are afraid of putting it in.

I love the idea of cartoons being inserted for running and passing. It's just stupid it's not there. They have the entire league to operate with, certainly they can bring some men in for a fast mokap session. To proceed with this, more players want face and body scans.

Fantasy drafts also need to be customized so I can select the draft sequence instead of it being completely random every time.

The AI should not have the ability to cheap Madden 21 coins know what I'd predicted. Tired of playaction obtaining the home brought on and tired of the AI understanding every time that I have someone on a"move" route. Makes playing All-Madden extremely restrictive.

On the topic of players that are heavier, weight must affect strength; I shouldn't have a NT that is 280lbs with 95 strength plugging the interior of my line; it would be wonderful to have some type of concealed slider that affects the burden:strength correlation.